· The KOOKYE robot tank platform is designed for learning robotics electronic car with arduino or raspberry pi programming. You can add robotic arm or robotics HD Camera on this robotic car platform for DIY.
· The robotic tank car chassis contain extra-large size stainless steel car body and a variety of subplates for DIY. With 1 pair of driving wheels and 5 pairs carrying wheels, it make operate more easily on complex ground conditions.
· This product only contains tank chassis. If you are an intermediate player and have time to read our code comments,you can buy the robotic car chassis platform and our tank electronic parts kit, then you can easily customize this robotic tank car to make your own project for science fair, college home work or even commercial applications.
· The tank car chassis kit comes with a step-by-step tutorial which evolves from a simple car with basic movements to a multi-functional robotic car controlled by mobile APP. Tutorial has 7 lessons which include detailed sample code with comments, circuit graph, assembly instruction and video. Even if you have no programming experience, you can follow the step-by-step instruction and gradually become a master. (More Information:www.kookye.com/?p=5794)
· The tank car chassis kit and the electronic parts kit are purchases separately for your DIY. The electronic parts kit contains module parts including: Ultrasonic Sensor module, Tracking module, Infrared Remote Control, Bluetooth module and WiFi Expansion board etc. With these modules, the robot car can work in multiple modes such as auto-go, infrared control, obstacle avoidance, line tracking. You can use our Android APP to change working mode through Wifi or Bluetooth.
Note: This product only contain tank chassis and does not contain the electronic parts kit. The parts kit can be found here: https://shop.wwolf.us/product/kookye-robot-car-electronics-parts-kit-with-cd-tutorial-for-tank-chassis-platform-arduino-diy/
Recommend purchase the electronic parts kit meanwhile if you are beginner about the robot car and want to learn our all lesson.
Detailed Tutorials: www.kookye.com/?p=5794
Detailed sample code with comments, circuit graph, assembly instruction and video
Ingenious and fun DIY electronics and Robot kits
Open Source Arduino-Compatible Robotic Learning Kit
Humanized design for easy assembly and customization
1 pair driving wheels and 5 pairs carrying device
Auto-go robot car
Infrared control robot car
Obstacle avoidance robot car
Line tracking robot car
Control Robot Car through Wifi and Bluetooth via Android APP (Note: Our APP is just compatible with Android OS.)
Lesson 1: Install tank car chassis
Lesson 2: Install tank car electronic components
Lesson 3: Control the motor
Lesson 4: Control the Tank Car Through IR Remote
Lesson 5: Tracking Robot Tank Car
Lesson 6: Obstacle Avoidance Robot Tank Car
Lesson 7: Control Robot Tank Car through Wifi and Bluetooth