Note: The Raspberry Pi 4 Board is not included in the packing list.
This is the I2S Interface PiFi DIGI DAC+ HIFI Digital Audio Card with acrylic case specially designed for the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. This DAC+ board and case kit is only suitable for Raspberry Pi 4, not support Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Plus/ 3B / 2B/ B+.
You can setup a open music player by volumio system.
1. Upgraded DAC chip, using PCM5122 chip of high end, using I2S interface, and can be through the I2C interface to adjust audio volume parameter adjustment; supports 16 to 32 bit audio data format; distortion and dynamic is very ideal, support the tall sampling rate of 384kHz, 112dB dynamic range, degree distortion -93Db. For no sonic boom run 120dB squelch signal to noise ratio (SNR). soft upward or downward oblique wave and analog squelch.
2. PCM5122 also integrated negative charge pump, the output without DC blocking capacitor; 2.1V rms ground center output; ability to suppress very good band noise. Through the load support low to 1K, PCM510xA can drive a plurality of parallel products.
3. Output ports with gold plated RCV dual terminal and gold-plated 3.5mm Headset seat.
4. The isolated power supply design, make the raspberry pie power supply and DAC part of the independent power supply isolation, and through the bead altogether without mutual interference, get rid of the current sound
5.Weld free, direct plug expansion board can use, and the use of I2S interface direct decoding digital to analog, non USB DAC interface,
6. Increase for double color LED provides state display, red for DAC power indicator (power normal bright), the green light for the working condition of DAC lamp (decoding and bright, stop or does not work out), better understanding of DAC work
7. Perfect compatibility raspberry pie official PI HAT size, gold plating process of tall based on PCB board, arc wire (high-end HIFI DAC adopts arc wire), better guarantee the impedance of the signal continuity, reduce the signal reflection and refraction.
8. Provided with an infrared receiver interface.
[Volumio software parameters]
Ready to play: flash it and you’re ready
Audiophile Quality: bit perfect playback
FLAC, WAV, MP3, AAC, ALAC, PLS support
Music libraries on Samba, NFS and USB drives
Webradios support out of the box
Control it via integrated Webui with PC, Smartphone, Tablet
DSD Native Playback
Multiroom Playback via Android App
Output playback device Selection
Audio out via HDMI, USB, Analog Jack, S/PDIF, I2S (B+)
Wireless Network configuration
Various re-sampling options, up to 32bit/384khrtz
Root User: root Password: volumio
User: volumio Password: volumio
[Acrylic Case Features]
- High quality acrylic case designed for Raspberry Pi 4 board, support raspberry pi 4 2gb and 4gb version.
- Raspberry Pi 4 consumer ports are available to use
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and DAC+ board only
- Protective films on the surface of the case, please remove it before installation
- Equipped with Installation screws to install the case
- 1 x DAC+ Board
- 1 x Acrylic Case for Raspberry Pi 4 and DAC+
- 1 x Screws Pack
[WiKi for reference]
If your DAC+ board can not work properly, please follow these instructions:
1. At first, Please check if your DAC+ configuration is right, please refer to our WIKI:
Notice: Please remember to reboot the system after you complete and save all the configuration.
2. Please have a check if your audio format is supported .(Such as do not support DTS, AC3,DSD, and other multi-channel audio source formats); for more details, please refer to the OS instructions in our WIKI.
3. When your hear the sound like noise, actually it is not noise, maybe your decoding is not right, so you need to check your configuration. You can try runeaudio or moode.